Monday, November 14, 2011

Snow White and the Huntsman trailer

Okay, this movie intrigues me. I've been following Kristen Stewart as the movie interpretation of Bella Swan, honestly one of my favorite fictional characters in a very long time. Or, at least, in that genre. So when I found out she was going to play Snow White, I thought that was a little odd... until I saw the first released picture of her as Snow White:


Not exactly the Snow White of your youth, right?  Well, depending on how old you are, she might be.  But she's definitely not the Snow White of my youth.  I'm used to something more like this {although, I have to admit I was not a youth when this came out... I wasn't anything, actually!}:


I'm looking forward to this new role that Kristen Stewart is going to portray...

No comments: