Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Greetings from Surgery

The time has come for me to take a medical leave for a horrible procedure {I've actually scheduled this to post the day of surgery, so I might be under the knife this moment!}.  I'm hoping to only be gone for a week or so, but I might pop back on here to distract myself from the pain.  I'm having my gigantic tonsils removed tomorrow so that I will hopefully not be as sick as I've been the last few years.  However, being in my late-twenties, recovery time is supposed to be very, very painful and it could take a few weeks.  I'm hoping to be reading a LOT during this time, presuming I'm not all loopy from pain and the medication I'll be on to control it.  On the upside?  I get two weeks off from work and have a bunch of books that I can during this time.  Good thoughts, prayers, well-wishes, etc would be greatly appreciated, and hopefully I'll be back on here soon!

No comments: