Saturday, February 25, 2012

She returns!

Yes, I'm back... but, more importantly, J.K. Rowling is coming back!  No, not another Harry Potter.  This time she's writing for adults {although I'm honestly not sure what liberties that means she'll be taking... hoping its just stylized for adults, but not "adult", if you know what I mean}.  Don't believe me?  The NY Times is usually pretty accurate with their info.  I can't wait to see what she's going to be writing.  And she does seem to have a way of making every human out there fall in love with almost all of her characters.  Now if only she could get another writer *cough*stepheniemeyer*cough* out there to start up on a series she abandoned...

“Although I’ve enjoyed writing it every bit as much, my next book will be very different to the Harry Potter series, which has been published so brilliantly by Bloomsbury and my other publishers around the world. The freedom to explore new territory is a gift that Harry’s success has brought me, and with that new territory it seemed a logical progression to have a new publisher. I am delighted to have a second publishing home in Little, Brown, and a publishing team that will be a great partner in this new phase of my writing life.”

No comments: