Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mount TBR Reading Challenge

I did it again.  I joined another challenge... which means I have this, the ABC Reading Challenge, and my Goodreads challenge.  All of these overlap a bit, with the Goodreads challenge taking advantage of all of these and helping me out there...

This is hosted by Bev at My Reader's Block, and is a great way to slim down those TBR piles!  You can see all her official rules here.  I'm starting small, with just the Pike's Peak level, which is 12 books from my TBR part of my library.  They are:

1. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
2. Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger
3. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
4. Passion by Lauren Kate
5. Awakened by PC Cast & Kristin Cast
6. Dragon's Oath by PC Cast & Kristin Cast
7. Peeps by Scott Westerfeld
8. Dracula in Love by Karen Essex
9. Lost in Time by Melissa De La Cruz
10. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
11. All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris
12. Something Blue by Emily Giffin

This list is subject to change on my whim.  I was just thinking of the books I have yet to read, and these are the ones that came to mind.  If I find another off my list, I might change it.

No comments: