Friday, November 3, 2017

October Recap!

October was a really good month for me, reading wise!  And also for books, as I discovered Book Outlet {seriously... amazing prices on some great books!} and ordered my first set of books from Book Depository {totally didn't realize they offered free shipping to the States!}.


This month was one of the firsts where I was able to listen to a few audiobooks along with what I was reading {either on my Kindle app or physical books}.  Maybe because its been colder, so we've done more inside then the last few months {which means I can occasionally read a book while the kids play legos, My Little Pony, Star Wars or watch a cartoon}, or maybe its just because this month I've made it more of a priority for any "me time" to be reading or away somewhere that I can listen to my current audiobook, but whatever the case, I read so many more books this month than normal!  My little bookworm heart was so happy.  I started up a couple series that I've been meaning to either start or finish over the past... well, is time really important with that one? Ha ha!  I also finished a series that, frankly, I have mixed feelings about.  I'm not entirely sure what to say about that one, but I did review it.  So I kind of knew what to say.  Moving on.

The last few months I've also joined in on some Instagram book challenges, and I've really enjoyed taking the photos for them.  Plus that's also been a reason I've read more: to see how many books at the end of each month I can complete!  It's been nice getting closure on some series and discovering new amazing authors.

The last few months have been great for me with reading; how have they been for you?  Next goal: start reviewing more books!!

No comments: